Description of the Skoltech Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship
Skoltech (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology) scholarship is a fully funded postgraduate scholarship for every student across the world willing to proceed for his/her Master’s degree or PhD program oversea with a scholarship. This fully funded postgraduate scholarship is available for any student who has studied Science or Engineering related course in his/her undergraduate program. This fully funded scholarship is of free medical insurance, variety of academic mobility programs and 40,000 RUR per month for Msc program. However, TOEFL iBT, 450 on the TOEFL ITP or 6 on the IELTS is desired.
The Skoltech Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship Provider
Skoltech was founded on October 25, 2011, by the collaboration of nine Russian Institutions and organization purposely to be helping students across the globe with a scholarship based on Science and Engineering. The sklotech fully funded postgraduate scholarship is an annual program which thousands of students had benefited from it.
- Significant stipends are available, which depend on students’ academic standing, starting at 40.000 RUR per month at MSc programs.
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of academic mobility programs.
Application deadline: For the MSc program, the deadline is July 16, 2019, while July 22, 2019, is the deadline for the PhD program.
Available subjects: The fully funded scholarship is basically Science and Engineering Subjects.
Degree Level: The skoltech fully funded scholarship is to pursue a Masters degree and Postgraduate program
We recommend the following fully funded scholarships for you
- fully-funded scholarship at the Cambridge University
- Skoll MBA Scholarship at Said Business for International Students – UK
- Scholarship America Dream Award
Eligibility Nationalities: The skoltech fully funded scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Eligibility Requirements for the Skoltech fully funded postgraduate scholarship
For master’s programs
an appropriate bachelor’s or specialist degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
For doctoral programs
an appropriate master’s or specialist degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
As we receive more applications each year from excellent candidates than we have places available, meeting the minimum admissions requirement does not necessarily guarantee admission.
Successful applicants have generally received previous education and training in fields relevant to our programs, including:
- Computer science, computer engineering, computational mathematics, mathematics & applied mathematics, informatics, etc.
- Physics, applied physics
- Chemistry, chemical engineering
- Biology, molecular biology, bioengineering, biochemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics, systems biology
- Materials science and engineering
- Aerospace science and engineering, astrophysics
- Mechanical engineering
- Petroleum and gas engineering, geophysics, geology, geological engineering
- Students with first degrees in the humanities, business, or social sciences must have significant training in a field related to one of Skoltech’s programs.
All applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English, the language of instruction at Skoltech. A score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT, 450 on the TOEFL ITP or 6 on the IELTS is desired. The language certificate should be valid – it is valid for 2 years after the test is passed. TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if applicant received a university English-language degree. No exceptions are made to this policy and only TOEFL and IELTS scores are accepted. Skoltech’s institutional code for the TOEFL iBT is 2909.
Submission of a General GRE score is not a requirement of the Skoltech application. However, a high score may enhance your application. For further information on the GRE, please visit the ETS website for test locations, dates, and times. Skoltech’s institutional code for the GRE is 1294.
We Recommend the below scholarship for you
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships
- 2019 Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship at the University of Sydney
Application Procedure: The Skoltech offers an online application to make the process quick and simple for potential students. Before beginning the application, we advise that you carefully read the application instructions, requirements, and deadlines for your chosen academic program.
Application includes: CV, 2 letters of recommendation, and motivation letter. Submission of either TOEFL or IELTS test results is required by “Selection Weekend”. Applicants who did not get a chance to take any of these official tests will be able to take the TOEFL ITP during “Selection Weekend” at Skoltech.